We all want healthy, fit bodies. But despite all the exercises and fitness in the world, certain habits make us gain weight regardless.
1. Not getting enough sleep
– Lack of sleep makes your metabolism slow.
– The more you stay awake, the hungrier you will be.
– Your cortisol level rises.
– You will feel tired during the day.
– Sleep at least 8 hours a day.
2.Overeating at dinner
– Eating too much or consuming heavy food will slow your digestion overnight.
– Watching TV during a meal will often make you overeat.
– Eating a light dinner consisting of proteins and vegetables. Try to eat while seated at the dinner table, away from TV or smartphone.
3.Going to bed right after dinner
– More fat cells will amass.
– Higher chances of digestion problem.
– Take a stroll around the house or do some light housework after your meal. Go to bed after 1.5-2 hours after eating
4.You eat fried food for dinner
– Fried food has more calories and you won’t have time to burn them off before bedtime.
– You will accumulate more fat cells.
– Fried food will make your sleep uneasy.
– Stay away from fried, baked, grilled or steamed food during nighttime.
5.Spicy food at dinner
– Spicy food can lead to digestive problems
– You’ll have trouble sleeping.
– Spicy food can result in heartburn.
– Although spicy food is good for speeding up your metabolism, it’s best to avoid it at night.
6.Eating dessert at night
– White sugar and flour transform into fat cells.
– These calories remain unburnt during the night.
– Try having some fruit for dessert. It’s like having a healthy candy!
– Skipping meals will slow down your metabolism.
– Will make you hungrier when you eat next.
– Can cause anxiety.
– Loss of muscle tissue and your skin gets loose.
– If you don’t have time for a decent lunch or dinner, try to eat a piece of fruit.