Fully grow and thick eyebrows always compliment the personality of a person. Some says that the eyebrows are an essential beauty feature of a woman that highlights the adorability of face. Thick eyebrows in particular are always in demand because these enhance the actual beauty of your face while thin eyebrows made you look old. Everyone has naturally beautiful eyebrows but over plucking and threading makes the eyebrows thin and dull your looks.
We’re going to show you some tips and tricks for how you can promote eyebrow growth.
1. Aloe Vera:
Aloe Vera contains enzymes that nourish hair follicles and accelerate thick eyebrow growth.
- Remove the gel from a leaf of aloe vera by separating the gel from the inside of the leaf with a knife.
- Mix 1/2 tsp. of gel with a splash of honey and coconut oil.
- Apply the mixture to your eyebrows.
- After 30 minutes, wash off the mixture with water.
- Repeat the process daily for several weeks straight.
Lemons contain folic acid along with vitamins C and B and many other useful nutrients that help with hair growth.
- Cut the lemon into slices.
- Rub the lemon slice over your eyebrows for several minutes.
- After about 15-20 minutes, wash out the juice with lukewarm water.
- Alternatively you can cut the skin of a lemon into pieces, lay them in a cup filled a quarter of a way with coconut oil and let it seep for two weeks. Apply the solution to your eyebrows each night before sleeping and let it sink in overnight. The next morning, wash out the solution with lukewarm water.
Tip: Avoid going out in the sun up to 2 hours after application, because the lemon juice can turn your hair slightly blond when combined with sunlight.
3. Onion juice
An onion can also be found in nearly every kitchen. The juice contained inside supports hair growth as well thanks to the sulphuric compounds in the onion, which promote the production of collagen tissue. This is important for eyebrow growth and strengthens hair follicles.
- First peel 1 small onion and chop it into pieces.
- Squeeze the juice out by pressing the onion pieces through a finely woven towel.
- Rub the juice into your brows for about 5 minutes.
- Allow the juice to dry for several minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this process for several weeks to obtain the desired result.
4. Egg yolk
Egg yolk contains keratin which promotes hair growth.
- Crack the egg and separate the egg yolk from the egg white.
- Whisk the egg yolk until it acquires a creamy consistency.
- Apply the egg yolk to your brows using a cotton swab.
- After 15-20 minutes, wash the egg yolk off with cold water.
- The process should be repeated 1 to 2 times a week.
Just by following few of these tips and techniques you can have naturally beautiful and thick eyebrows.